About Me


"I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."
"I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I'm also a hopeless romantic inside."
"Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be."
"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood.
Assalamualaikum..
I'm Nurshuhada Nordin.
A mother to my sweetypie daughter, Nur Sameera Ardini.
The only ONE wife to my huneybun husband, Shairazy Saad.
Have an experience as an executive for 3 companies in 3 years.
 Cikgu Ganti at SMJK Keat Hwa last year (2013) and currently cikgu ganti at SMK Permatang Bonglai.



2 comments:

cikgu jangan lupa kami kt SMKPB tau...
:-D

Monday, February 16, 2015 comment-delete

InsyaAllah Teah~~~~~~
Good luck to uol gals n guys...
Score A exam nanti!

shu
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 comment-delete